Topping up your smart meter using you In Home Display (IHD)
- Go to the Main Menu (click here to see menu screen).
- Press The Account button
- Select the Fuel Type that you wish to top up
- You will see this screen below
- Type in your vending code which you can find on your PayPoint purchase e-mail or receipt.
- Once your top up is successful the screen will read ‘Transaction Successful’
Unsuccessful top up
If your top up is unsuccessful then the screen will read ‘Transaction failed’
You may have inputted your code incorrectly – if you have, the screen will display a message that reads ‘Transaction Failed. Code is incorrect’. If this happens then try to top up again.
If you still can’t top up then call our call centre staff who will be happy to help 0800 030 4567.