Where else can I go for help?

Help is always on hand from our friendly customer services team but sometimes you might need a little more support. The below organisations can help whether it’s paying a bill or finding something online.

Action on Hearing Loss

The largest charity supporting people who are deaf, have a hearing loss or suffer from tinnitus. Contact them for free information on equipment that could help.

Age UK

Advice for older people on money, care, health, housing and more.

Citizens Advice

Citizens Advice provides free, independent advice. Whether you’re looking for a better deal, want to make a complaint, would like help paying your bills or want to read up on your rights as an energy customer.

Calls to this CAB England and Wales cost the same as calling 01 and 02 numbers.

  • Calls to CAB Scotland are free on 0808 800 9060.


Disability Rights UK

An organisation promoting independent living for disabled people, as well as giving support to carers.

The Royal National Institute of Blind people (RNIB)

RNIB offers information, support and advice to people with sight loss.

Royal Voluntary Service

The Royal Voluntary Service provides practical help and emotional support to help older people remain an active, independent members of their community.

Scope UK

Working to make the world a better place for disabled people and their families.


A national disability charity that supports individuals, families and groups that have complex communications needs.