How can I contact the Citizens Advice service?

For free, independent, confidential and impartial advice on consumer issues you can contact Citizens Advice service.


Visit their website and use the online energy query form.


If you would like to get in touch via phone call Citizens Advice direct using the numbers below:

England – 03444 111 444

Wales – 03444 772020.

Scotland – 0808 800 9060

Phone calls to Citizens Advice England and Wales cost the same as calling 01 and 02 numbers.

Calls to Citizens Advice Scotland are free of charge.